Yesterday, Andrew spent his time on photo copying and scanning all documentations in relations to the rally. Making sure that he is prepared should anything happens.. Just being proactive ^_^
As for today... he will be spending it with his mum... that's right! Its Mother's Day!!!
Don't forget this day!!! If you are not around her then give her a call!!
Also, a blog has been setup for the Mykytowychs' Rally and the web address is http://mykytowych2007rally.blogspot.com
Check it out!!!
2007 May 11 - Friday
Although Andrew is on leave/break... he headed into work to sort out some final bits and pieces..
He is still sorting out his camcorder... and has brought his mum some flowers..
Oh, almost forgot to mention.. its Leisa's Birthday today!!!
Happy Birthday Leisa!! Wishing you all the best!!!
- Chinese and English labeling for the Blue Roo (the rally car) and guess what it is a 1958 Holden FC
- Chinese and English Operation Manual for starting the rally car.. its not the typical "insert key and turn to start" that we are used to in modern vehicles
- Chinese and English Shipping Content List (for items stored in the car)
- Sourcing for the Iridium Satellite Phone with a good phone plan
- Sourcing for camcorder
- Google Earth data entry (mapped the entire rally for him)
- Rally Speed tables
- Mykytowych's Rally Business Card Design and printing
- Mykytowych's Rally webpage http://wingtleung.googlepages.com/
Let just say... its all the bits and pieces for the rally... things that are not quite needed but good to have in today's world.
None the less, I hope its all what Andrew needed and he is happy with what I have done..
2007 May 10 - Thursday
Today is a day for technology...
The start date is getting closer...
The Blue Roo has left the Australian dock and is getting closer to China..
Thoughts of uncertainiy and at times.. doubts on their preparation readiness crosses their mind..
Organising all their belonging so that they, like the Blue Roo, are prepared and ready to experience and record all important moments of the rally.